- Are you passionate about working in the Disability sector?
- Are you Allied Health qualified?
- Are you familiar with the NDIS?
- Are you currently studying Psychology or Social Work?
- Do you have experience working in the Human Services sector – specialising in a particular field of practice?
- Are you willing to obtain a qualification?
- Do you want to work full-time, or part-time?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, we want to hear from you!
About the role:
- Work with a team of passionate professionals based in Darwin
- Work with participants, carers and Guardians to complete create and implement a positive behaviour support plan and associated strategies
- Make recommendations to support Positive Behaviour practices for individuals with a Disability
- Train Carers and Support Workers on recommended strategies to support the Participant
- Receive all the necessary training
- Receive regular supervision and mentorship
- Receive a competitive salary
- Enjoy flexible working hours
Want to know more?
The Challenging Minds team works with NDIS participants in the Northern Territory to:
- Understand behaviours of concern and implement strategies
- Support carers and Guardians with the required training
- Reduce the incidence of the need for Restrictive Practices
- Build the capacity of others to effectively improve the quality of life for people living with a disability
- Support people to test, try and learn new ways of managing their behaviours